Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Huey Lewis and the Who???

This past weekend, Adam and I headed off to Arizona for a Marcus and Millichap Managers Meetings and Awards Banquet! While Adam was in meetings for 2 of the 3 days, I had a blast hanging out with all the wives/girlfriends/fiances of the other managers! This is the same group of people we go to Hawaii with every year and I love them all to death! This is the first year (since Adam's been in management) that the firm has had an awards banquet and was it ever fun!I was able to spa on Thursday, golf and shop on Friday, and meet Shae (hadn't seen her in almost 10 years) and Aunt Peri for lunch (could kick myself for not taking a picture with them) on Saturday. After meetings ended Friday, Adam was able to golf on Saturday and together we were able to have some great dinners and even better company with all the M&M people each night. Saturday night, the Awards Banquet Night we enjoyed watching the awards being presented and afterwards partied with all the managers, agents and guests till the wee hours of the morning. The entertainment???? you ask was Huey Lewis and the News!!! It was awesome! Some of the people there were so young they didn't know who he was. Hilarious! Made us feel old! Anyway, enjoy the pics! And thanks M&M for another fabulous trip!

Awesome and Beautiful Women!
Allie, Donna, AnnDee, Jesse, Me and Elizabeth!!
Adam and some of his Denver Agents! Dan, Adam, Jon and Taylor
Adam and I
Huey Lewis singing the Power of Love! (ya know, from Back to the Future?)
Huey is quite amazing on the harmonica. Could give Taylor Hicks a run for his money!! :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can people not know Huey Lewis and the News???!!!

Julie said...

How fun! I'm with Laura though. How can people not know that? I don't care when you were born...its not like I'm that old.

angie j. said...

That is so awesome Marilee!! I love Huey - what a blast that must have been. And you look fab as always!

shannon said...

how dang fun! and you look fabulous by the way...your husband is very handsome. i need to find a way to work for M&M so i can have some fun trips!

Heather said...

What a blast! Huey Lewis, it is just funny that it was him, how old is that guy! Love you!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad I gave Adam the Back to the Future cd for Christmas! I love Huey!

Marcie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. How fun to be able to enjoy Huey Lewis and the News!?! You look lovely darling!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

We have an old E-mail address for you that no longer works... would you drop us a note so we can keep in touch... cbrentarnell@gmail.com

Louise said...

marilee, i remember waking up to huey lewis and the news on my clock radio alarm. remember AM 106. how's that for flash backs! by the way, you're gorgeous!

burtons*north said...

hey marilee, come and run the 1/2, the more the merrier! and OF COURSE you are an old friend! that is why i put the call out! come on up and do it, it will be just great!