Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Heaping Piles of Snow

We arrived home last night around 7:30 and I couldn't resist taking a few pics of all the snow! It was unbelievable how much there is! These pics don't even do it justice. There is soooo much snow... and its had 3 days to melt already!

These are the shoveled sidewalks. Look how high the snow is on either side!

Somewhere in this picture of our front lawn you can see the antlers of our lighted reindeer!He is one of those who is standing erect on all 4's with his head high in the air. He got buried or drowned... we don't know yet if he will still work! It may be months before we find out!

4 comments:

shannon said...

holy cow, i can't believe all the snow! i am glad you posted pictures, they do much better justice than the news! i am glad you had such a great vacation with the family, i looked like a blast!

Julie said...

Poor reindeer. I hope he doesn't suffocate and break in all that snow!

Nicole said...

We're stunned by the pics- especially the reindeer! No way!!!

Lindsay said...

Talk about heaping piles of snow! It just won't stop! Our street has gigantic mounds of them and then it snowed again today. Colton shoveled before he left for work and then I just went out for round two. Even though there is a ton of it and it is sometimes difficult to travel in, I still love it the snow!