We had so much fun on New Years Eve! Papa and Grandma, Laura and Kevin, Laura's friend Jackie, Ron and Sue Robles, Adam, the kids and I all went over to Ryan and Nicole's to hang out, eat and play games! We had a blast! Kevin did magic tricks for the kids, Jackie kicked our butts playing the 80's trivia game and the kids (Spencer, Annie, Garett, Amber and Justin) stayed up with us to bring in the New Year! They were so excited that they stayed up! Their first New Years Eve
The Food
The Food
The Fathers and Sons
The Magician - Kevin
The Troopers
The Party Animals (yes that is Greg, yes, he is awake and YES IT'S AFTER MIDNIGHT!! :-)
2 comments:
great picutres marilee. I can't believe all of the snow! Crazy, I need to come visit you and go skiing.
Fun times! What crazy little kids! We drove home from Utah on New Year's Eve, and then I went to bed at 11:00pm. I'm such a loser!
Post a Comment