Adam and I discovered a new winter sport that we both LOVE!! You'd think a girl from Canada would've done this at some point in her life, but this year was the first time! With all the snow it has been the perfect time to go snowshoeing!! In January some friends of ours invited us on an evening snowshoeing hike!! It was soooo fun!! The weather was warm (for a winter evening), the sky was clear and the full moon shone high! You'd be surprised at what a sweat you build up while snowshoeing up mountain trails! Here are a few pics!!
Adam and I at the top of the trail!
The Crew! Adam and I, Tanya and Bill, Jocelyn (who by the way was 8 months pregnant at the time and she was hard to stay in front of! I kept saying to myself, "you can't let a pregnant woman beat you!!!") and Brett, Erin (taking the photo so not in it) and Sverre and Hilary and Rob!!
5 comments:
Looks fun! I would love to try that sometime!
That's hilarious. If you recall that Dad got snowshoes one year from Ian and wanted to get mom some. I wonder whatever happened to those but it for sure didn't become a knew hobby for them!
I've never tried it, seems like it could be fun! One things for sure, I wouldn't have been able to keep up with Jocelyn either, and I'm only 25 weeks pregnant, not 8 months!
Cam and I have always wanted to try snowshoeing...you've inspired me to try it next time we live somewhere with snow! We've been having fun with your Mom and the aunties visiting us here in China- they're spoiling us and it's great! Good to see the cute pix of your family.
That looks fun!
Post a Comment