I am so happy to be blogging again. For some reason when I tried to post something the picture icon didn't come up and I couldn't figure out how to get it back. This afternoon when I checked, the picture icon was back so here I am! We had a great Thanksgiving Weekend in Arizona with Mom and Dad, Heather and Steve and Ryan and Nicole! Despite a little sickness (sorry again everyone), we all had a blast!

One highlight for Annie was that she lost her 2nd front top tooth the day before we left for the trip. She was trying to have it fall out at school but Sunday at dinner she took a bite and it popped out!

Mom decided that the Arizona house needed some toys for the kids to play with for entertainment so Wednesday night Nicole Dad and I took the kids to target to each choose a toy for Nana's Arizona house toy collection. It was HILARIOUS!! 3 adults and 11 children was quite the site let me tell you, but it all came off very well! We made rules of no running, yelling, arguing etc. Each child had a partner to pick toys with and they had a time limit! I said 10 minutes but Granddad thought that wasn't enough time and gave them 30 minutes!! AHHHHH! Thankfully they didn't take that long and we were out of there (paid for and everything) in about that time! The kids had fun and those toys did a great job of keeping them all entertained in the cute tiny house the 19 of us were all jammed into!

Ben and Garett

Tyler and Annie

Spencer and Justin

Marin and Brooklynn
4 comments:
i wondered where in the world all your posts were, and surprise we got a ton! darling pictures and thanksgiving looked so yummy, especially the part about being out side to eat...what a fun trip!
What a fun Nana and Grandad to let them pick out their own toys for the house! Way to go D & J, you are awesome!
That was awesome! What a fun night!!
So cute! I miss you!
Post a Comment