Monday, December 04, 2006

While the Boys Slept.....


This picture is sooooo adorable of Garett and Ben! They were joint at the hip the whole week long and both crashed on Mom's bed Saturday afternoon! The best part of this little picture is that while the rest of us were literally SCREAMING OUR LUNGS OUT in the next room the boys slept straight through! Why were we screaming you ask? Well, in the last 3 seconds of the BYU/UTAH game the Cougars scored to win the game! We went NUTS!! and the boys slept! It was a GREAT win! Go Cougars!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those boys are so cute! I am especially fond of Carrot, but that's only because I know him better than Ben! Although I wanted the Utes to win, congrats to you BYU fans!

Nicole said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie j. said...

Oh I love me some BYU football!!! :)