Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Glenn Beck's Conversion

I have scene this video clip on a few websites. It is Glenn's conversion story to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Pretty moving and worth the time it takes to watch it! If you don't know who Glenn Beck is check out this website http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/glenn.beck . He has a news show on CNN! You'll probably recognize him.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Very cool story! It is so refreshing to hear stories like that!

Julie said...

Didn't even know he was a member. Ya learn something new every day!

Anonymous said...

How come I hear "Daddy's little girl" when I click on the U-tube thing? The last time I tried watching the video clips of Annie's pictures I couldn't listen to the music because there were two songs playing. What am I doing wrong?

Louise said...

Mar,Luv this story! Just a little hi from an old childhood pal. I have just entered the dangerous world of blogging. Where have I been? I was so excited to find you and all these other old friends! You're family is just gorgeous. Would love to hear from you. Louise

Louise said...

Girl, I would be posting to many comments to get it all out! My email is benloujohnson@bellsouth.net!!
Love Louise

Brackon said...

Glenn Beck is a great man. I have listened to his radio show for years. There were times when he would dedicate hours of his show to discussing Joseph Smith, the church, his alcholism, etc. What a great testimony.

Marcie said...

Thanks for sharing friend! That was great to listen to. Question for you. Have you ever gone to post something and had the strip that has the pic button on it that goes across the top of your new post page that enables you to post pictures missing? The entire strip is missing so I can't post any pic's and I'm not sure where it went or how to get it back. Tried looking in the help section and there is nothing on my situation. I am now turning to my blog trainer (Hee Hee :-) ) to know if you have experienced this at all. Love ya!