
This season brings a new adventure for our family as we are trying to figure out how to survive THREE separate baseball team schedules!! Saturday was OPENING DAY for Spencer, Annie and Garett and ALL three games were at 9:00am. A tough challenge when there are only 2 of us. Thankfully Mindy Armstrong was visiting and was able to help! We have 2 more games this season where game times overlap. I have a feeling it will be a LOOOONNNNGGG season! :-)
2 comments:
hey marilee, odd you wrote, i found a TAPE 2 days ago, it was from Studio 86, it was me, you and dave singing "Twist and Shout", holy crap, it was priceless, I think we did it in Edmonton? who knows, the thing is probably 20 years old.
by playing that tape, it must have sent out some vibes you picked up on! ha ha,
good to hear from you, definately get a hold of me in july, home # is 698-5121, jessica@cjburton.com.
does anyone else in your family have a blog?
Nice to hear from you! Annie must be a little older than Carson my oldest, he graduates preschool next week! your kids are cute! they look like active busy kids. And you have four, I though two was busy, I guess they get some what easier as they get older right? hope your well! are you coming to Calgary any time soon?
Post a Comment