Monday, June 19, 2006

Arizona Girls Trip


Left to Right: Brecken, Tamara, Tanya, Amy, Me, Twink, Neeley, Erin, Mindy





This is SLIDE ROCK!! It's a natural Water Slide area and so fun!! Below you can see me being tossed in the current of the slide!! It is sooo much fun and a Beautiful place!




Last year my girl friends and I decided to start a tradition of an annual Girls Trip. Last June, 8 of us left our husbands and children and went to New York City for 5 days. It was sooooo much fun that we didn't think we could ever top it! Well, top it??? I don't know, but equal it--DEFINATLY!! This year we all flew to Mesa, Arizona and stayed at my parents home there. We hung out in Aunt Peri and Uncle Pat's Pool, took a day trip up to Sedona for a "SLIDE ROCK" adventure, shopped at some fabulous Malls in Scotsdale and ate a TON of yummy food!! It was SUCH a BLAST!!! Where will we go next year??

My entire life I have ALWAYS been blessed with amazing friends! I am so thankful for that and the support and comfort they have always been. From the girls on this trip with me to friends from my childhood, to friends from college, and California- you are truely a blessing to me!I love you!!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! We are doing the same thing in November at your parents house also, and just looking at these pictures makes me so excited to go. I just wish it was sooner!

Heather said...

Looks like you had fun Mar. I have never heard of slide rock - what a blast!

angie j. said...

Mar, how much fun was that! Thanks for sharing your photos.

aj

Anonymous said...

Okay, Miss Marilee, where are the grand photos of pool & massage time? If I had known I would have taken a photo of you bathing beauties sunning yourselves!!! Can't wait to see next years adventure.