
Last Friday Annie "Graduated" from Kindergarden. It was such a special day and we are soooo proud of all she has accomplished this year!!

Annie's teacher, Mrs. McIntosh, was such a blessing to us this year. I truely think she is the BEST kindergarden teacher on the PLANET!!! She loved those children more than life, it seemed. She shared with all of us on Friday that in all her years teaching Kindergarden she had never had a group of kids who loved and cared for each other as much as these little kids did!! I credit her for that because there was a little boy in the class with special needs and she taught these little 5 and 6 year olds how to love and accept people who were different from us. It was a very emotional day for all of us to have to say good-bye to her!! I only hope Garett is lucky enough to have her as his in 2 years!! We LOVE you Mrs. McIntosh!!

Annie had sooooo much fun meeting and making new friends! This is Chase Crockett who has been one of her best pals since we moved to Colorado!!
2 comments:
What a great picture of Chase. When you get a second I would love for you to send us a copy so we can have it as part of our collection.
Annie is so grown up! She gets more more beautiful.
Post a Comment