Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cub Scout Day Camp 2006


This week marked Spencer's first CUB SCOUT DAY CAMP!! He looked soooo cute in his yellow camp shirt and blue camp hat!! I went one morning as a Group Guide and walked around with our Troop helping at the different activities!! It was so fun to see the kids get so into all the things they were learning about!! I can't believe I am going to have 2 more years of this with Spence and then 3 years with Garett and 3 years with Logan. I can't even imagine Logan being that big!! Wow!!
This is Spencer with his buddy Brady. I tell you, these two are little trouble makers....the good kind!



Spencer's favorite activity was the ARCHERY. They got to do it every day and got better and better. He told me that he heard a rumor that on the last day someone had to go to the hospital in an ambulance because they got shot with an arrow!! OUCH!!! My guess is it was just a rumor :-)




Garett, Annie, Spencer and Logan saying good-bye to Spencer on his first day of camp. They were all so excited for him to go!! (Annie was even a little bit jealous!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Spencer is so big! How fun, I can't wait to see you guys in August!

Anonymous said...

Justin was excited to see this picture becasue he got to go to scout camp too and even did archery! What fun!
Nicole