Saturday, June 16, 2012

Palm Springs

 

DSC_0255

Adam and I and Justin and Julie Franson headed out to Palm Springs for a little weekend getaway. Leaving the kids with sitters we spent 4 nights in the desert without a care in the world. We aren’t sure who had more fun, us or the kids but it turned out to be a fabulous weekend for us all!

Adam and Justin golfed to their hearts content while Julie and I shopped, slept in and hung out at the pool. We ate tons of yummy food, ate too much and laughed more than should be legally allowable in such a short amount of time.

We love the Fransons! We’ve known them since 2001 and have been through so much. Pregnancies, moves, parents on missions, vacations, etc. Even though of the 11 years we’ve known them we’ve only lived in the same city for 3 of them we consider them to be some of our dearest, most treasured friends. Adam and Justin are so similar in so many ways, and Julie and I are like sisters! We have only travelled with them one other time and this trip reaffirmed that we need to get out of town together much more often!

Oh and “great shot Frank”!

DSC_0120

Julie and I ended up heading out to the desert one day before the guys did! We had one of the most successful shopping trips I’ve even had at the Cabazon Outlets. Can’t wait to go back! Anywho, when the guys came out the next day they went straight to the golf course before seeing us! Our Condo was on the 17th tee box though so when they came thru we were able to wave, blow kisses and snap a few pics!

FIRST NIGHT

DSC_0145DSC_0157DSC_0149

ROYS for dinner!

SECOND NIGHT

DSC_0161DSC_0163

Cheesecake Factory

DSC_0168DSC_0172

DSC_0173

 

DSC_0183DSC_0186

Saturday Julie and I went out on the course with the boys! I golfed and Julie was our cheerleader!

THIRD NIGHT

DSC_0248DSC_0252

PF CHANGS

DSC_0258

And Yes, Julie and I did buy matching jammies but in our defense they are the most comfy jammies EVER! We both had to have a pair!

No comments: