Saturday, June 16, 2012

Café Rio Field Trip

 

Costa Vida is one of my FAVORITE places to eat. Café Rio is a close second since the food is almost exactly the same. Sadly, California doesn’t have any Costa Vida’s and the only Café Rio’s are 45 minutes West or 45 minutes south. Over spring break some of my girl friends and I decided to head south and get some Café Rio and then watch airplanes land at LAX! The planes were cool and the food was to die for. The company superb! Can’t wait to do it again!

DSC_0054DSC_0055

FRIENDS

DSC_0023DSC_0083DSC_0088DSC_0096DSC_0101

Each of the kids had a friend to play with!

 

DSC_0044DSC_0070DSC_0026

Michelle and her boys!

DSC_0046DSC_0062DSC_0030

The Browns!

DSC_0108DSC_0066

Darcy., Marin and Anabelle

DSC_0117

We Love LA!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is quite a trip for food. I feel awful that there is one 10 minutes from my house and I have never been to it :)

mj said...

Thanks for the update. Loved the last pix with you and GMan! Grandma