I can hardly believe the words I’m about to write but they are true and my heart hurts a little over it! My baby girl is officially in a “Big Girl Bed” and she couldn’t be happier!
It all started a few weeks ago when one day Avery walked in to my room right about the same time that she normally wakes up from her nap! Doesn’t sound like too big of a deal until you consider the fact that she was sleeping in a crib at the time! I was so surprised to see her little face as I realized she had climbed out of her crib. She was so proud of herself! The next morning it happened again, and then the next afternoon and so on! She had officially learned how to climb our her crib and for safety reasons it was time to make the change! The dilemma was do we “change” her to a big girl bed or do we “change” her crib into a “crib tent bed”! We decided to go with the big girl bed! The first few nights/naps were great but after a few afternoons of her coming out of her room over and over and over again I decided maybe the crib tent was the way to go! We put one on her crib and the next day when she got out of her big girl bed I put her into her crib. She screamed for about 20 minutes and then fell asleep! And let me tell you, that was all it took! She HATES the tent and hasn’t gotten out of her big girl bed since! Sweet Dreams baby girl!
1 comment:
She is growing up too fast! Before you know it you will be as old as me!!! I remember snuggling her at Costa Vida what like Yesterday!!!!
Post a Comment