BESTIES for LIFE!!!
Avery’s BFF is her cousin Zoey! Zoey is 4 months older than Avery and the two can’t get enough of each other! After Zoey’s mommy, Auntie Laura, had her new baby we had Zoey come up for a sleepover! The girls had so much fun and did so well together! They even slept in the same room together without so much as a giggle once I told them it was time to go to sleep! They were adorable!
Avery Jean Zoey Jeanne
Playing outside!
The Breakfast of Champions! Chocolate Milk and Pink frosted, sprinkle donuts! (don’t know if she’ll ever be permitted to come back)!
Baby Dolls!
The girls kept fighting over the doll Avery had so in my efforts to keep the peace
(and maybe to bribe Zoey so I’d be her favorite Auntie )
we made a trip to the toy store so the girls could each choose their very own baby doll!
Baby Aurora and Baby Cinderella were the winners!
3 comments:
I LOVE those pics! How adorable are those two together? What a fun day- new dolls and all.
I can't wait to see how much fun these two keep having as they get older. And again, I LOVE these pictures!
I bet you're the favorite aunt now!
Post a Comment