Saturday, March 06, 2010

Coming Soon.....

LOTS AND LOTS of catching up.....! I Promise that I will get going on catching up my blog of the past 3 months! For now I'll leave you with a preview of what I will be blogging in the coming weeks (I'm writing this stuff down more for my sake than yours :-). Here is my "TO DO" list:

1) The final pics from our Thanksgiving Trip to Georgia!
2) Our final days in Colorado
3) Avery 5 Months
4) Christmas/New Years in Utah
5) Natalie's Baptism
6) Arriving in California
7) Starting at New Schools for all the Kids
8) Avery 6 Months
9) The "Break In" of my car and video camera being stolen
10) Living in a Hotel
11) Moving Day
12) Unpacking our New House
13) Avery 7 months
14) The Spelling Bee
15) Annie's is a TROOPER
16) What do we do with Logan?
17)Finally Settled Into the House
18) Life starting to feel "Normal" again

Obviously there is lots to tell! I'm going to get started and try to do at least 3 or 4 updates a week. My laptop is getting fixed after Logan accidentally dropped it right before we left Denver and the hinge on the flip screen has been off. Most pictures are on that computer so I'll have to wait to upsdate a few things till the pics come!

Just as a quick FYI, we are in the house, we're unpacked, we're decorated (mostly) and we're starting to feel normal again! (sort of)

Stay tuned and updates should be coming soon!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Can't wait for all the updates. LOVES!

Tamara said...

Looking forward to the updates and pictures of your house! That is a lot of blogging to do!!! :)

Nicole said...

It's about time :)

Amy said...

Yeah!! Can't wait!!

Lisa said...

So excited to hear ALL of it! What a crazy couple of months! I still love opening up your blog and seeing all the pictures across the top!! Talk to you soon.

Jessie said...

hi! I found your blog from Lacey's. You guys moved to California! I will miss seeing you guys in Colorado! Keep in touch and check out my blog.

Hope you guys are doing great! I still haven't met Avery but hope I will get to!

Jessie

Julie said...

looking forward to it!!!

Monica said...

that's great! will be looking forward to hear about all the adventures of the Christofferson family.

Nicole said...

Are you ever going to blog again? :)

tiffany garfield said...

You have A LOT of blogging to do. No stress. Excited to hopefully see you in June since you'll be so close! Rancho Santa Margarita right? I hope so!