This post is totally out of order, but a few weeks ago, my girlfriends threw me a fabulous baby shower. I felt kind of silly having it so early but my mom was in town and with everyone's crazy summer plans it was the best time to have it! My friends spoiled me with the cutest baby clothes, nursery decor and more. Thank you to everyone who planned such a special night for me and our new little baby girl! I truely do have the BESTEST FRIENDS ON THE PLANET!!
Some Party Goers: Julie, Athena, Brecken (not sure what she's doing with her leg?) and Karen
Tosha, Breck and Vicki
Yvette, Vicki, LeeAnna and Lynette
Erin and her AWESOME watermelon baby carriage. She got the idea from www.weknowthegoodstuff.blogspot.com! Pretty awesome Erin!
My Mom, Annie and Neeley with Axel
Look at all that PINK!!!!
Tosha and Erin (the Hostesses!)
Vicki, Debbie (visiting from Brazil!) and meThanks again for a wonderful night everyone!! This baby is already totally SPOILED!!

6 comments:
Spoiled is good! I can't wait to spoil and love her!!!!
So fun! Wish I coulda been there. Oh well.
I can't believe you put that picture of me with my leg up!!! It was a joke and not ment for the blogging world! Anyway, love all the pictures. it was a fun night!
gotta love that baby carriage!
So jealous. What a great party. Love the baby carriage... and love your pregnancy clothes!
Wish I could have been there. Nothing like a good party and reasons to celebrate! Baby countdown is to 69. Yeah!
Post a Comment