Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Most of you already know....

Sorry I haven't posted this yet! I guess because I couldn't wait to tell people the news and had to email it and facebook it just to be sure my knews was being READ :-) That said, most of you already know that:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!


Yes, after much fretting and stewing over what the baby would be, we found out last week that this baby is a girl!!!! When the ultrasound tech showed us the "part", I could see right away that it was a girl! I said "Its a girl isn't it?" and she said "You're right, its a girl". I immediately started to cry in disbelief!

I'm still a bit shocked by it all and am not used to the idea of another girl yet. We've been a one girl family for so long that wrapping my brain around another girl is completely foreign, though totally exciting! :-)

Anywho, to those not on facebook or on my email. I'm sorry it took a little longer for me to tell you! We are having a GIRL!!!

PS-i'd post the ultrasound picture but I'd have to take a picture of a picture, and I think its a little embarassing for the little thing to have her "part" shown to the world! Just trust me when I tell you she's a girl :-)

4 comments:

Monica said...

I am so excited for you all! She will be a great addition to your family.

Julie said...

hooray for girls!!!!!!

ps--word verification is quiggli. funny right?

Andrea said...

Wonderful! Congratulations~ I'm just thinking how much fun it would be if she is a girly girl. Dress up, shoes, jewelry, the works!

Nicole said...

thanks for keeping her modest :) We are still excited- maybe even more so since Baby Zoey was born!