Monday, August 11, 2008
Taekwondo and G-Man
For years Garett has been bugging me to sign him up for a Karate or Judo or some type of Martial Arts Class and for years I have either forgotten about it or put it off too long that I'm too late to sign up! This year my timing was great and I got G signed up for a Taekwondo class just before the class started! He was SOOOOO excited. He has been to 3 classes already and has picked it up very quickly. Next class he'll be testing to get stripes (a stepping stone to testing for his yellow belt). We're a bit clueless in how all this works but are having lots of fun figuring it out! Oh and the best part is how dang cute he looks in his little uniform!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh! He couldn't be cute if he tried!
He is adorable!! How fun to be trying out something new! Has school started yet? We started yesterday!
Here's what I was trying to say...Oh! He couldn't be cuter...CUTER!!!! if he tried. Hahahahaha!
Garrett looks darling in his outfit. I in this way am alot like you, it takes me tons of repeated asking and bugging on my kids part to get us to put them in something they are interested in. I have been asked about all kinds of dance classes so when school starts next week I want to check them out. Next time you are in Utah would you be interested in meeting?
What a STUD!!! He's so dang cute!
I love you G.. Have so much fun!
What a cute boy!! He looks so handsome in his outfit!
Oh my - he is adorable! I especially love that last picture - he's definitely a natural! :)
Post a Comment