Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nicole and Justin Visit

Justin waiting for the kids to get home from school the day he arrived!
On the train heading to Mile High Invesco Stadium
Nic and Justin at the Broncos game!
After playing Laser Tag at the "Fun Center"
Rockies Game (GO ROCKIES!!)


After 5 years of living in Colorado, Nicole FINALLY came to visit! Yipee!! Wahoo!! Hooray!!! I've been bugging Nicole for over a year now about how she has never come to visit us and we always go visit them. Everyone else (except Ben and Marin) had come to visit us but it never worked out for her to come! Well this year, for Justin's 9 year birthday trip (he turned 9 LAST October) he wanted to come here to see Spencer!! With his busy sports schedule Labor Day weekend was the weekend they were able to come for! It worked out perfectly since Adam was in Utah for the GUILT FREE GOLF Classic with my Dad, Ryan, TJ, Steve and other family and friends!

On Thursday morning I picked them up from the airport and headed off to meet Spencer for lunch at school. It was fun for Spence to show Justin around and introduce him to all his friends! That night Nicole took Spencer, Annie and Justin down to a pre season Broncos game. We went to a really cool "Fun Center" on Friday and then went to Spencer's football game on Saturday. Sunday we went to church and hung out and Adam came home. On Monday we all went to the Rockies game! It was a ton of fun and definately action packed! I don' t think Nicole will want to see the inside of a city transit train again for a very very long time as she used that for much of the transportation around the city with the older kids while I stayed home with the little ones!

Thanks for coming out Nic! It was sooooo much fun having you guys here! Don't let another 5 years go by before coming back again!!!

3 comments:

shannon said...

man, what a fun trip! that is just awesome that you guys are all so close, and your kids aren't just cousins, they're friends!

Kacey said...

Nicole is amazing! I think I would have passed out and died doing all that while being 7 months pregnant. She is awesome!

Julie said...

Oh so fun! I love everyone decked out in their Broncos stuff. Too bad they suck and can no longer wear it with pride!