Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun Pics from Morning Walk- Summer Vacation Part 4

One morning we went for a walk with the kids to burn off some energy while we waited for the dads to get home from golfing! I was just messing around trying to learn a few things with my camera. Some of my pics turned out so nice! I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!

  DSC_0550

And they’re off! I didn’t get any pics of the older boys because they were so far ahead of me!

DSC_0575 DSC_0576 

Two of my 9 (soon to be 10- any day) ADORABLE nieces! Such beauties on the inside and out!

DSC_0581 DSC_0578DSC_0582

Cute Babies! I love Noah’s fat little feet in the middle picture! Avery was LOVIN’ the walk!    

DSC_0556DSC_0555

Another one of my adorable nieces! Reecey is SUCH a doll with the CUTEST personality ever!   

 DSC_0584DSC_0562

DSC_0560DSC_0564

These pictures crack me up! My kids are still getting used to me constantly snapping the camera in their faces.

Annie’s expression says it all!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! I also would like to thank you for not showing any close ups of me in all my loveliness that morning. PS - I miss my hat!

Amy said...

Cute! I'm glad you love your camera! I hope to get a nice one some day!! love you!