Friday, January 09, 2009

Big Announcement

Most of you have probably already heard but for those who haven't here is a look at our Christmas/New Years Card with the our big news!!!

To answer many of the questions that we've already gotten and some of you may be wondering, yes this was planned, yes we are all excited, yes we will be finding out if its a boy or a girl, and though we are all hoping for a girl, we are preparing the kids (and me :-) for how fun a boy will be too. And the answer to the final question we often get is " YES, this is our last child. We are DONE!!!" I've been sooooo sick with this pregnancy, to the point that one day I got so dehydrated I ended up in the hospital. Thankfully the past couple of days I've had moments of feeling better so I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully just a few more weeks! Until then....blah!!!

20 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm feeling for you dear! People would say to me 'just a few more weeks' and I would think 'you have no idea how long that is.' We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you and that we will once again have babies so close together... the closest ever! Happy day. Love you.

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

We got your cute card yesterday!! Five is good (at least I think so too!) and boys are fun...before I ever got married, I wanted all boys, yet, I am so glad to have my girls (LOVE my girls), I do hope it is girl(for Annie) and if not, all I can say is you have the CUTEST boys and boys...well, I love boys!!

Tamara said...

Such a miserable miracle, isn't it? I'm so glad the worst seems to be behind you. Hang in there - you never have to do this again!!! :)

Koenig Family Blog said...

Congrats! That is so exciting :) Everyone I know who is pregnant is finding out they are having girls right now, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Erika said...

Congratulations! You have such a wonderful family, and any child would be blessed to be a part of it. Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Monica said...

I got your Christmas card today thank you. It took me a minute to clue in about the new addition. Congratulations!

McKenna said...

Yay! I am glad I understood your comment correctly.. Congratulations!! 5 is a good number. Sounds like your following the Aunt-Lori-and-Uncle-Andy pattern. Hopefully Annie will have the same experiance as Amy did when I was born. Although, yes, boys are wonderful! Can't wait to see that cute little blondie in July.

Lindsay said...

Yea! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to see your cute little addition. I am glad you are feeling better. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Andrea said...

We got your card yesterday and I was so excited to hear your news! It is wonderful! Hope your "all day" sickness does not last too long...

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

Yay!! Another cute baby to add to the familia! Congrats :) And a July Baby!! FABULOUS!!!

Ann said...

SO exciting! Congratulations and I hope you feel better soon. It's so hard to be sick when pregnant!

Jenni Coberly said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I hope that you get feeling better quick.

angie j. said...

congrats - you guys have such beautiful babes! i hope you feel better soon...

Julie K said...

I am so glad you are feeling even just a little bit better. Are you sure it's just the one? Because as soon as I heard how sick you were, and how you had never been this sick with the others, well, I did think it sounded oddly familiar! Maybe one of each?.....

Louise said...

Marileeeeee, Just got your darling card!! Congratulations on baby #5!!!! Your sweet baby is lucky to be coming to such a cute family. What a neat blessing for you all. Glad to read that your starting to feel a little better too...yucko! .......and as for the sunglasses, this just proves my theory that *Coach* CAN solve your problems!!!!!!!
luvies
Louise

Marcie said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I'm so excited for you...and sad for you because of your morning sickness! We too got all of the questions that come along with a big gap between kids (6 yrs) and also crossed our fingers for a boy, but knew that there would be a little girl and wouldn't have it any other way! So happy for you...hope you get to feeling better soon! Love ya!

Ann said...

What a lucky baby to be in your family! I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I was sick with both of my pregnancies just like that. 24/7 for 8 months each. I hope yours ends real soon! Congratulations Marilee!!

Julie said...

Ahhhh! I miss one week of blog checking and I miss the big announcement! Congratulations! Now we have more than Kendra's birthday to celebrate! Yeah! Lunch is on me! I love, love, love babies. I am so excited for you!

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you posted your card!! So, so cute! We'll all be hoping for a girl for you and Annie. Vicki really wanted a girl for she and Alex on her last baby and was disappointed when she found out it was a boy. But look at that kid, we all love him to pieces and who would have know he would be Nick's best buddy. You're looking good Mar, even if though you feel terrible!

Kendra said...

Congrats on the big baby news. Heather never tells me anything I just have to stumble onto it myself. LOL Hope you are feeling better. I hear you and Julie are going out to lunch for my birthday lol. Wish me and Heath got to go too. TAke care