Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!


Is that really a "1" I see on that Gas sign!!! YIPEE!! Now it won't cost me $120 bucks to fill my SUV up with gas! We're talking 50 or 60 BUCKS!!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm guessing there are even some places in the country that are less than 199 for regular. I saw one just a few miles from my house at 193 but didn't have my camera in an accessible spot to take a pic! YIPEE!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Silly what makes us happy isn't it! I wanted to go and fill my tank and it wasn't even empty! Whooo Hoooo!

Auvignes said...

That is so cool! We're not quite there yet...$2.23 is the lowest I've seen here in Seattle and I couldn't agree more...$120.00 to fill our van is not a good thing!

Julie K said...

Just wanted to say by the time I do my 4 mile run tomorrow, I will be finished with my Ironman challenge. I started November 1 and did the whole thing during my MWF workouts (for two weeks) and then three Saturday runs. I know, I know, it took me 15 days but just 9 days of actual workouts. And all the bike miles I did at the rec center. Completely grueling and mind numbing, those 112 miles on a stationary bike. My knees may never be the same, but I did it! Thanks for giving me the idea.

Julie said...

its a beautiful thing isn't it?

Tamara said...

So funny, I was just going to do a post about this very thing! Tonight, on the way to the ballet, I saw it for $1.85!!! Too bad I had just gassed up.

Louise said...

Ha Ha Ha! I'm with ya girl!! From one SUV mom to another!! Cheers! $1.87 the other day- can I hear an amen! We'll take anything under "2"!!

Proud Momma said...

Enjoy it while you can!

Amy said...

I saw that the other day here in Utah at the Chevron...I couldn't believe my eyes...who would of thought this could make one so happy and excited to go to the gas pump!!