Saturday, February 23, 2008

Who do they look like???

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family pictures - Free family tree template

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph



MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Black and white photographs - Ancestors

5 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun to find your blog!! This is Andrea Barney from the old Calabasas ward! You have 2 more children! I can't believe how mature Spencer has become. I was his nursery teacher at one point!

You are welcome to check out our blog. It is private so if you want just send me an email and I will add you to it.

andrea.e.barney@hotmail.com

Monica said...

Marilee,
cute idea! I think the boys look like Adam especially Logan and Garett. Annie looks like you and Spencer is a good mix. Monica

Lindsay said...

I did those and it came out that both my girls looked equally like both Colton and I. Yours are funner because there is actually a difference in most of them.

McKenna said...

It's hard when you sit and really look at the pictures, they all are a very good mix of the both of you.

Nicole said...

Those are pretty true- except for G-man who is a clone of his father!