It has been way too long since I last posted but there is a good reason for my Blogging MIA status. I had plans to blog each day of our Trip to Disney World but my computer died! Like literally just stopped working. Won’t even turn on. Some cooling fan started acting up and I knew it was going to happen soon. Like all responsible people who have their life in pictures on their computer, I backed everything up onto my External Hardrive. But, when I tried to transfer all my info from my external hardrive to my new computer my pictures were not on there. I tried every which way to find them on it but I’m not that computer savvy and couldn’t do it. With the Holidays I didn’t have time to take my laptop in and have the hardrive recovered so I decided to wait to blog until after the Holidays when I could get everything off my laptop and continue my blogging about Florida.
Long story short(er), I took my computer into Best Buy, paid the $99 fee to recover the hardrive only to be told that there is some problem and they are going to have to send it away to some place in Kentucky and that it will cost me $250 dollars to do it. I talked to a friend of ours who is a computer whiz and he is going to try to see what’s going on and recover it for us so in the mean time, I’m stuck with no pictures from September to mid November.
With that I’ve decided that this delay is causing me to be further and further behind in my blogging and its time to move ahead. I’m still going to blog about the things that happened between September and mid November (The rest of our trip. Raelynn’s birth. October Birthdays. Halloween.) but I’ll come back and do it as soon as my pictures are recovered. For now, I’m Moving Ahead…
PS-please cross your fingers that we will be able to recover our pics!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment