THANKSGIVING DAY
LISA SET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DINNER TABLE! Look at those cute TURKEY Plates.
Thanksgiving day was exactly PERFECT!!! Opting out of the FULL CONTACT – NO PADS Turkey Bowl, Adam and Chris took off early in the morning to find a Golf Course that could get them out without a tee time. The rest of us stayed home and while the kids played, Lisa and I started making Thanksgiving dinner! Dinner turned out SOOOOOO yummy! I made my moms famous stuffing, and followed Lisa’s recipe for the BEST and I mean BEST sweet potatoes I’ve ever had, and Lisa did the rest! It turned out to be delicious! We all gathered in the Dining Room and ate til we were stuffed FULL!! Someone made the comment that it takes 10 minutes to eat what takes hours of preparing. SOOOO true but SOOOO worth it!
Avery’s FIRST Thanksgiving!
She pretty much slept through all of dinner but when she was a wake she was a doll and the kids couldn’t get enough of her!
CLOSE TO THE SAME AGE!!!
Annie and Katie 9 month age difference Spencer and Ryan 6 month age difference
Garett and Emily 7 month age difference
Logan and Megan 6 month age difference
Watching these two together was HILARIOUS!!! They had a love/hate relationship and took turns being the boss of each other! In the end, Megan took the lead and Logan would do pretty much anything she asked him to do. If I asked him to do something, he’d ignore me but if I asked Megan to ask him to do it, he marched to her tune without skipping a beat!
LUKEY- Sorry buddy, we dropped the ball on this age! Luke seriously has the personality of two adorable 2 year olds! He is full of life and SOOOOOOO much fun! Maybe Chris and Lisa will let us share him with them!?
Avery and Matthew- 2 months age difference
Some of the kids jumping off some calories from dinner! (It should’ve been me out there jumping, not them!)
1 comment:
I love that you took those match up pictures of all the kids. Those Megan and Logan pictures are adorable. They were hysterical. Thanks, Logan, for putting up with her!
Post a Comment